To supplement the educational endeavours of the state by imparting to the youths of the state generally and of Marathwada particularly an efficient primary, secondary and university education with a view to give the present system of education technical, moral and physical bias.
- To stress sacrifice, service and secularism- the principle given by founder – Rev. Swami Ramanand Teerth
- To instill in the students ideals of patriotism, healthy citizenship, democracy, social equality, justice and humanitarianism
- To focus the three ‘H’ (Head, Heart and Hand) along with the noble principles of truth, non-violence and service to humanity.
- To create ideal citizenship and to uplift the poor and the downtrodden communities.
- To enlighten, enrich and enhance the students as a human being.